Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a few things on my mind....

1)  T-Mobile really needs to fix their holiday-themed ad...."Walking in a 4G Wonderland" truly, truly sounds like "Walkin' in an orgy wonderland."  No matter how many times I hear it.

T Mobile's 4G Wonderland (or is it Orgy Wonderland?!??!)

2)  Saw a promo for a new show on ABC premiering soon - about two guys who dress up like women to get jobs. Hasn't this been done multiple times before? Aren't there any original ideas?

ABC's Work It - Really?


3)  I bought a lot of fresh ingredients at Wegman's tonight to make several delicious soups & stews so we have healthy meals ready to go when I start the job with the commute from hades.  Will spend the next couple of days making stuff in the crockpot and stockpot.  And the house will smell divine!














4)  Have plans for the next several nights with family and friends. Feel so very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I know I say this a lot, but it's true.  It never ceases to amaze me.




I am so glad to have the ability to type what I'm thinking, even if it's pretty mundane. Sometimes, it's just the process of getting stuff on paper that starts creativity flowing.

No comments: