Thursday, August 19, 2010

changing my mind, changing my body

Went for my first chiropractic adjustment ever today. Dr. Rashidian went over my x-rays and thermal scans with me, and I have a lot of nerve interference in my neck and in my lower back. So much so that four of my vertebrae, two in each area of my spine (upper & lower) are in danger of fusing, which is NOT good thing.

So the adjustment immediately took the ache out of my neck. Amazing. I am now a believer. Over the long term, I'm hoping it helps my exhaustion, my appetite, and my overall wellness to improve. Big downside is that my insurance doesn't cover it. So I have to figure out how to afford it in my tighter budget. But I'm going to have to figure it out.

Wellness Challenge begins on September 11th, and I'm gearing up. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: