Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moving onward and upward

Resiliency is amazing. While still stung by recent rejections, Tori is thinking about greener pastures, looking at other schools with an open mind and an open heart. Prayers are being answered - God is good. Many, many thanks to all of my friends and followers who have taken a few minutes to ask Him and any other Higher Powers they believe in/talk to to help us through these auditions! I know she's going to land where she's supposed to be. I just know it!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I am going to enjoy your blog postings Margie! There are many coaches for artists and performers out there - and they help with the rejection thing. You may find a good connection for Tori, and one that may have a nominal fee if NO fee. Let me know if you want me to introduce you to some sites where you can find one.
Smiles to you
Jeanette