Tuesday, November 10, 2009

nearly a whole day without internet...yikes!

Found out today what effect having an internet outage has on me, and it is NOT pretty, I tell you! I felt as if I'd been cut off from the whole world. Then I went to work for a couple of hours and the phone and internet went down THERE, too...talk about feeling like a jinx! Anyway, I'm back up & running thanks to Annette at Apple Tech Support, who was very kind and patient with me as she helped me get my wireless router back in order.

Over the past 2 weekends, I've found a bunch of old photos and other memorabilia, and have had fun scanning stuff into my computer and posting pics to my Facebook. It is amazing to look back and see how my life has evolved. Very cathartic.

Busy week - I'm going to be a vendor at my very first holiday bazaar as a Close To My Heart consultant...I have to get off of the computer and get more sample stuff made! Plus, I have to figure out how to take and process orders so I can send them in when they roll in.

so, between prepping for the show, trying to straighten up the house, working, and generally staying busy, I am a bit overwhelmed...but at least I'm not bored. Boredom is the worst thing, so how can I really complain??!


1 comment:

K-Cole said...

Oh the internet server went down in English today and everyone started "creating networks" with their mac. It was inappropriate but pretty funny when it happened. I'm posting a screenshot to facebook nowish.