Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ugh

There's a GI bug going around at work, and guess who's caught it?? Yup. Aches, headache, and gunk. Not fun. So much for 2009 starting out well.

Actually, I have an optimistic feeling that once this is over with, everything will be A-OK. I am reading some really interesting, albeit a bit out-there, books by Sylvia Browne, recommended and loaned to me by someone at work. I've always believed in a spirit world, and this just takes it a step further. I've decided to record what I can remember of my dreams as I've always dreamed very vividly and I want to see if there are any patterns there that may help me get out of the rut I've been in for quite awhile. We'll see.

I hope to soon post some pics of my side of the family gathering this year. We had a great time at Kevin's "new" place. It's right on the water and he's done a lot of work to fix it up.

Well, not too much energy today, so more later....

No comments: