Sunday, October 12, 2008

trying again

So, I posted a wonderful, huge blog the other week and *poof* - it vanished into thin air. I hate it when that happens!

And I have no idea what it referenced at this point.

This one will be short & sweet as I have to head out of here for a work-related event at a church in Middletown. Can I just say that I love my liberal friends?? We had some folks over last night to eat munchies & drink wine (or whatever) and sit around the fire pit and just discuss the state of the union (which we all agree sucks more since the nomination of Sara Palin as GOP VP candidate). We had a wonderful time!
It has been such a beautiful weekend. LHS Homecoming dance was last night, so I've included a couple of those pics here:
I hope to post more substantial thoughts later.....

No comments: