Thursday, October 16, 2008

Laughing


I sure got my laugh for the week when I tried Lucy's Halloween costume on her - I can just see from her face what she must've been thinking - "I can't BELIEVE she's humiliating me this way -sheesh. Can I please take it off now???!?!?!" But darn, is she cute!


I have been trying to slow the speed of life down and enjoy things more. Yeah, as if in the middle of a historical and contentious Presidential election season I can avoid frustration... I will be so glad when it's November 5th (well, as long as the correct candidate wins).


We're taking Tori up to Towson U tomorrow for an Open House, and I'm really looking forward to that. While we both loved Marymount Manhattan, I'm hoping that she can love TU for at least two years before transferring there to save us some $$$ and let her ease into college life in a less urban environment. We'll be hitting a Fine & Performing Arts College Fair in D.C. in November to try to choose a few more schools to visit/apply to.


I went for my orientation to dog training last night, and I have a lot of work to do. Lucy's first class is Friday evening. I think she'll do just fine, it's me that will need to learn to behave!


So Leann won Project Runway - woot! I loved her collection. I would love to bid on her gown online, but that's just a pipe dream. Besides, who is 5'11" and a size 0-2?? No one in this house!


Off to another zany day at work....

No comments: