Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vacation prep, invisible fences, and the BEACH!

True to form, Lucy woke me up at 6 a.m., even on Saturday. It's all good, though, 'cause the Invisible Fence guy is coming at 7:30 to give me an estimate. Then I have to pack, organize Lucy's stuff to go to Carol & Bob's, and see if I can manage to pack up SOME (but not too much) craft stuff so I can make some cards at the condo if the weather isn't favorable for beach lounging. I figure that card making isn't too supply-heavy if I manage it well.

So Ruthie and I are going to head out around 2 p.m. and meander down I-95 toward VA Beach. It is so nice to just have to worry about the 2 of us, not about 15 people total. I don't think we're going to know how to act! So, we've agreed to just float along this week and do what we feel like doing when we feel like doing it. No pressures, no expectations - just relaxation. I am sooo in need of this coming week!!!

I plan to take my laptop down, so if there's wi-fi, I'll be updating from down there. Otherwise, I'll "see" everyone when I get back!

1 comment:

Lori Cole said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!