Monday, September 15, 2008

Six days and counting...

...until Ruthie and I leave for our week together in VA Beach. I just found out about a scrapbook store there, Beach Scrapbooks, that looks absolutely heavenly! Uh oh....and the owners/employees look like kooks, which is wonderful! I've enjoyed watching their posted videos. I think that I will fit right in there. Sorry, Bruce...

So, this week will be a bit hectic, I'm afraid, since Brandy is off and that leaves me in the Admissions role. I really should've left the house by now, but I'm dragging my feet terribly. I'll get there eventually.

Tonight is back to school night, so I'll meet Tori's teachers and get to spend some more time in the new building. I am sort of looking forward to it, actually. I want to ask her AP teachers some questions and the activities fair part is always fun. And this year it won't be in an un-airconditioned gym!!! So I won't sweat to death, which is always nice.

Well, on with my day....

2 comments:

Lori Cole said...

Hi Margie!

I am so jealous that you have something so wonderful to look forward to- like a beach vacation!!! The kids are anxious to find out about the show. I'm hoping for good news on both accounts.
Perhaps we'll see you at school tonight! ~Lori

Margie said...

I know - I feel so blessed that Ruthie chose me to be her beach buddy for this trip! We are just sooooo excited - a whole week just the two of us. Jesse is off at Towson U and Tori will drive herself to all of her activities. FREEDOM! Not that I don't love my kid, but....a break now & then is sure nice!