Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nor'easter

Today was an indoor day. Reading scrpits for FtP, finishing the novel I have been reading, making cards, and napping.....a good day.Plus, the season premiere of Survivor is on, so I'm psyched about that. But, of course, one of the two teams sucks, and they are about to vote their 2nd member off. Every damn season - why can't the teams be more evenly matched?!?!?

Anyway, we're hoping that the weather breaks a good deal tomorrow so that the Neptune Festival can get underway and we can go find some of the sand sculptors and their sculptures. Also, the arts & crafts vendors are supposed to set up at about 3:00, so we hope the winds and rains abate enough to allow that so that we can do some browsing. Tomorrow's our last full day, and we'd like to spend it outdoors if possible. I still want to swim in the ocean at least once more before we leave.

But regardless, it's been a great, relaxing week. I'm sort of missing my family, and of course I miss Lucy, too! I'm re-energized and ready to get back to "real life."

No comments: