Saturday, August 9, 2008

should be sleeping...

I came home from work today exhausted, so I laid down to read some of Breaking Dawn and fell asleep at something like 5:30 p.m. and woke up at 9:00 - oops. Went back to bed at about 11 and now I'm wide awake at 3:56. Crap. This won't work very well as I have to work Sat. & Sun. - one of my 4 weekends a year (which doesn't sound too bad until they're actually here and I have to work them!)

As for Breaking Dawn...sheesh. Very annoying, really. Bella is seriously getting on my nerves - no one is that much of a martyr and that perfect, OK? I wish that both Edward & Jacob would see the light and dump the biatch. Of course, I'll keep reading and finish the darn book. Because now I have to see if theKevinCole is right about Edward....(sigh)....

Lucy is so tired she's not even responding to me being here in the living room with her in the crate next to me. She went to work with me on Friday and wore herself out. You have to see her in action there to understand - everyone just loves her! The residents, visitors & staff all take her from me to go all around the facility and visit. She plays tug-0-war, runs around the courtyard, and generally gets so much love that she's exhausted when she gets home. Pretty nice for a puppy's life, I'd say!

Well, I'm going to try to get another 90 minutes of sleep before I have to get up to get in at a decent hour so I can get out early-ish. 'til later.....

1 comment:

Kevin Cole said...

Yep, now you have more incentive to read.