Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Movin' right along

And it's mid-week already. It's been a relatively quiet week, but that's about to change as I'm taking Lucy to Citizens with me today, which is always lively! Everyone loves all over her and is happy when she's with me. I have several presentations to make today, and a FtP Board meeting tonight, so Tori will drive in to Frederick and pick her up mid-day sometime.

She's really enjoying her newfound freedom. Even if she can just run up to 7-11 to get a needed grocery item or get herself to Travis' house so he doesn't have to come 10 miles east and then head 15 miles back west into Frederick, she's feeling so much more mobile. Which is nice for both of us.

We gave Lucy a bath yesterday, which was an adventure. She hates the water! But she's now fluffy and clean and presentable. I didn't realize how dirty she had become until I saw the bath water - yuk.

More to come when there's something exciting to write about...or not.

No comments: