Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

Can't trust that day!

Oh how I dislike Mondays (unless they're Holidays and extend my weekend...) Back to the grind. I really need to get moving, but am simply not motivated. The weather is nice & cool, the day is stretching out before me, and I hate the idea of having to be at Citizens all day. Though I do love my job as a rule, I don't love the idea of HAVING to be there when I'd rather be elsewhere.

Lucy has learned to climb the steps up to our 2nd floor, which is presenting a whole new set of problems for us. Anyone have a baby gate they're not using?? It would be OK except she makes a beeline for underneath my bed, where God knows what is lurking. Something good to a puppy must be under there or she wouldn't be so fascinated. Mostly, I worry about her having an accident on the carpet - at least on this level it's all laminate or ceramic. Eay to clean up if she piddles.

I guess my life is pretty good right now. Busy, but why wouldn't I want it to be? Nothing much to write about....see ya' later!

No comments: