Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've got my laptop back (laptopback, laptopback, laptopback...)

Yeeha! posting from a familiar laptop!

Too bad there's not much new to talk about. Mattress is FINISHED and the cast party was a blast. Working this weekend, so that will suck. But then 3+ days off, two of them in NYC, so I have that to look forward to.

Tori and Travis are at the Lbtytwn Carnival. We went Monday night and took Maggie and saw a bunch of folks that we haven't seen since school let out, which is always fun. It's always interesting to walk around up at the annual Carnival and just observe people. I also love playing bingo and tip jars...I actually won some decent dough this year "-)

I'm trying to get Mattress costumes laundered and ready to take to the studio tomorrow evening to wrap things up on that front. Tori cleaned her room, so there are piles upon piles of dirty laundry downstairs that she has to take care of by tomorrow or lose her laptop & ipod for 4 days...let's see how that works out, shall we?

Always something to threaten her with. Why do I always have to be the mean mom?!?!??

3 comments:

Kevin Cole said...

4 days for laundry, that's intense! I think the American Legal System would be more lenient than that.

Kit Murphy said...

"Why do I always have to be the mean mom?"
Because you were trained by a Mean Old Baggy and Creep!

Margie said...

Well, if you'd seen the pile of laundry down there, you'd understand! I swear it was 4 feet high by 5 feet wide - you couldn't walk down there. All of that had been in her quite messy room for months. I'm surprised she had anything to wear! Now the room is clean because all of the crap is in the basement!!!!