Sunday, August 3, 2008

End of an era

Well, not really an era, per se, but at least the end of a show that has overtaken our lives for the summer.  I will be very glad when the curtain closes on "Mattress" this afternoon.  Then, after strike (which will not be fun, I tell you), we get to swim and party at the McCarthy's in Jefferson.  Should be a good time. The stress should be dissipating even as the party is being held. 

Next thing to look forward to is NYC on the 12th & 13th of August.  Little Mermaid, behind the scenes tour, and (I am hoping) the Today Show on the 13th - watch that morning to see if I make it on camera. This time, I'm going to make some sort of clever sign.  I have no idea on what topic, but I hope it makes them take notice and put me on camera!  

Otherwise, nothing new to report. Lucy is growing quickly, and once I get my own computer back (i'm using Tori's Mac to post this) I'll put some new pictures up.  Bo is rubbing on the laptop screen, marking it as his, so I guess it's time to shut down. 'Til later...

No comments: