Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm more than halfway there...

Through 8 days of a grueling 15 day workday stretch of insanity. I don't count weekends in there because at least then I can sleep past 5 a.m. - and I can take naps! Only two more days of combined driver's ed/Mattress rehearsals/Lucy at work with me in the afternoon craziness...then Tech Week craziness sets in. But that only lasts 4 days and then the show opens. So I'm in the home stretch....

Thankfully, Jesse Daniel is going to keep Lucy in the evenings next week for us. She can't go to the FCC theatre like she's been going to the FtP studio, and I dreaded crating her from 5:30ish until 11ish every night...she'd never have slept at night that way. So Jesse will let her run around his huge yard or come over here to play with her or a combo of both, and earn some $$$ in the process. And I'll have both puppy peace of mind and sleep for a few hours every night next week. Midnight 'til 5 for a whole work week = one cranky pain in the butt Margie. Oh well.

I wonder what my life will be like in a month or so when Tori can drive? What, oh what, will occupy my time?!??! I guess then I'll be expected to actually dust, vacuum, and have a decently clean house. Yuk. I'd rather be scrapbooking!!!

On to another day...

No comments: