Saturday, July 5, 2008

Celebrating Independence Day



We had a great time at the Misner's last night. Good friends, good food, good fireworks = good fun!




I went to take the memory card out of Tori's camera because she has the cool "fireworks" setting so I used her camera to take pics of the fireworks Jesse shot off. However, she has already deleted the pics off of the memory card, even though I asked her not to....I'magonna have something to say to her about that when her sorry butt gets out of bed today!!! I wanted to put some of them up on the blog here, but that will have to wait.




Ms. Lucy joined us for the festivities last night, and boy was she ever worn out when we got home. Straight into her crate and asleep before we could shut the door. She was a big hit - everyone loved all over her and even Maggie Mae (the Misner's Irish Setter) tolerated her pretty well.




I feel so lucky to have the people in my life that I do - and to be living a good life. Ahhhhh.....

No comments: