Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tirrreddd!

Between the new puppy and dance classes or Once Upon a Mattress rehearsals until 9:30 or 9:45 each evening this week (Tori, not me, though she needs transportation!), I have been way off schedule and am starting to feel the pain of much less sleep than normal. Plus, I woke up at 3 this morning and took Lucy out so Tori could continue to sleep, then Iolaus and Bo wanted attention and I felt badly about the attention Lucy is demanding, so I petted them for a good while. Iolaus is doing surprisingly well with the puppy, but Bo is uberly freaked out. We totally expected the opposite.

It doesn't help that I have to work as Manager on Duty at Citizens this weekend, either. Eight days straight working until I have two days off. Yuk. But then - REHOBOTH!!!! Only 10 days until my toes hit the sand, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it this year. Lucy is going to stay with a co-worker of mine, Carol Haugh, and her husband the week we're at the beach. They are so excited to be having her! Carol's already asking me when my next vacation will be so she can have her again.

I guess I've procrastinated getting my butt in gear to get in to work long enough....I have to go get my camera from the Misners so I can take more puppy pictures and get them up on the blog.

No comments: