Monday, June 23, 2008

Paradise

We arrived, around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning, and have been in relax mode ever since.

I'm sitting on the screened in porch using Avery's laptop to update the blog. For some reason, I can't get a connection on my PC but everyone else is managing to connect. So at least I have some way to update - yea!

Can I just say that the water is FREEZING! When I immerse all but my head, it actually takes my breath away for a few minutes. Then everything goes numb. Today, we've had showers and thunderstorms, so were only out on the beach about an hour or so before we cleared out. Today will be a town/boards/house kind of day, I guess. If I can get to an internet cafe somewhere to connect and put photos up I will. I've gotten some really good shots of the girls in the water and on the beach.

Am trying to read some books, but none are capturing my attention very well. It's frustrating as I want to beach read so badly! But at least I have the sea air, the salt water, and the sand between my toes to calm me every day. More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie,
Have been reading daily and happy that you were able to do a "beach blog". Please be sure to breath some salt air for me!
Glad you are getting some well-deserved R & R - enjoy!!!
Hugs,
Gina