Saturday, June 21, 2008

First day of vacation!!!!

Well, sort of....

Due to a certain teenager having to perform in her dance recital this evening, we can't head down to Rehoboth until about 10 p.m., but whatever....it gives me more time to do laundry, organize, and pack I guess. That's today's agenda.

We have to take Lucy over to my friend Carol's around 1:00. Carol and her husband Bob are being so kind as to keep her during our beach week. She is so excited, too, to have a puppy at her house. So not only do I have to pack my stuff up, but I have to pack Lucy's up, too! And write directions for care and stuff. I almost forgot that I have to do that part....

Then, recital at 7 and Tori will do her first long drive to Rehoboth. I am glad that between going down and coming back she will get 6-7 more hours logged in. And there should be very little traffic, so we may even get there in less time. Maybe.

And then....I can sink my toes into the sand and relax! For six whole days!!!

I haven't yet decided whether or not I'm going to take my computer to the beach, so this may be my last post for awhile. Or not. Wish it were easier to decide things! You'll just have to tune in to see...

1 comment:

Kevin Cole said...

6-7 hours... nice. I realized earlier this week that my learners expires on the 6th :/ looks like I'll be going in for round 3 soon... I think I should just get a moped and drive that because those are much cooler.